As a support member for Nyenga Children’s Home you will contribute to give the most vulnerable children in Uganda education, food, health services and a safer childhood. To know that someone cares means a lot to each and every child! Your contribution:
- As a support member for a child you pay a monthly fixed sum (f.e. Kr.250).
- Every child has several support members. This makes the work less vulnerable if some support members wish to withdraw their sponsorship. This also covers the operating expenses in greater extent.
- You help children who have had a rough start in life by offering them proper nutrition, education, health services and a safer life.
What you get:
- You get to follow the work being done at Nyenga Children’s Home and in the local community at Nyenga.
- You get to see how your contribution is important in improving the conditions for poor families in Uganda.
- Every contributor receives 3-4 newsletters per year with the latest news as well as our annual Nyenga calendar. In addition to this the work at Nyenga can be followed on Facebook and our home page.
Account number for sponsors and support members: 8580.12.18089. You find more account information here. If you are interested in becoming a support member, please contact; Anne-Mette Tjønn Hansen tlf. 977 61 446, email: email@example.com or Anne Grete Kjørrefjord tlf. 909 37 599, email: firstname.lastname@example.org