All of us within the foundation find this project so important and rewarding that we enjoy using our own resources and spare time to drive it forward. We experience it as meaningful to work for Nyenga, and it feels good to be part of the “big family”.
Nyenga Foundation holds its doors open to anyone who wants to be part of the project. Anyone who is willing and keen to contribute can join.
We always need volunteers who can contribute knowledge to further develop our project. Good ideas and input are most welcome.
For example, we constantly need assistance with the search for funds for the project. It may be in the form of:
- Recruit ambassadors and support members li>
- To obtain sponsorships from businesses and individuals, or schools or kindergartens that can contribute li>
- To arrange bazaars, Christmas markets or other income-generating activities. li>
- We need different skills in the planning process and for various operational tasks.
- At Nyenga itself, we are open to volunteers who wish to contribute time and expertise through working in Nyenga for a period of time, either at home or through contributions in local community work. li>
- And of course, you are more than welcome to pay us a visit
Are you interested in becoming volunteer or simply provide us with good input, please contact the board .